This can lead to diabetes, nerve damage, high blood pressure, heart disease and kidney issues.
But there are some ways that can help to lower blood glucose levels.
1. Fenugreek seeds– These are great for slowing down the digestion of carbs. These will also improve the glucose tolerance of people who have type 1 or 2 diabetes.
2. Bitter melon– This herb helps by dealing with the extra sugar amounts that are in the blood. This also contain lectin, which will slow down the release of glucose in the blood stream.
3. Aloe Vera juice- This is great for those with diabetes. Lipids or fat molecules will be reduced, and wounds will be able to heal faster.
4. Indian Goose berry– Intaking Indian Goose berry will help the body produce adequate amounts of insulin.
5. Ginger– Ginger will help the muscles use glucose levels properly in the body.
6. Ginseng– Insulin can be produced in sufficient amounts to help transport the sugar from the blood to the muscles.
7. Neem– Neem helps to improve blood circulation in the entire body. This will help those that suffer from diabetes.
8. Konjac Root– This will help to slow down the digestion of carbs as well as regulate levels of sugar that are released in the blood.
9. Prickly Pear Cactus– This fruit is loaded with dietary fiber. This will help sugar in the blood be utilized by the muscles.
10. Gymnema Sylvestre– This herb is very effective at lowering blood glucose levels, as it allows the glucose to move from the blood to the muscles in an efficient way.