150g vegetarian fish
1 round brinjal (eggplant)
5 lady's finger (okra)
5 long beans
2 red chilies
2 green chilies
2 stalks serai (lemongrass)
1 stalk bunga kantan (rojak flower)
2 slices lengkuas (galangal)
5 stalks daun kelsom
2 tbsps chili boh
50g asam paste
2 cup water
1 tsp organic molasses
1. Cut vegetarian fish into slices and arrange in a deep plate.
2. Heat 2 tbsps of oil. Stir fry (C) until fragrant.
3. Strain (D) and add it into the wok. Bring to the boil. Reduce to low heat and cook for 30 minutes. Remove all the ingredients from the wok.
4. Add (B) and cook for a while. Pour all the ingredients over the vegetarian fish. Serve.
Lady's finger, known as okra, supplies magnesium needed for cells to produce energy and iron required by red blood cells to carry oxygen around our body.
- Please use bamboo salt to replace refined salt for cooking.
We invite you to visit our Homepage for additional information on products and studies on diabetes.